Selling made Easy
At Western Aviation, we maximize your return on the sale of your aircraft by delivering better decision-making data and cutting-edge marketing strategies. We make your aircraft more attractive and easier to buy by providing more information, better pictures, extensive specifications, detailed performance and operating cost analysis, immediate offer capabilities, and financing options.
When you list with us, the availability and details of your aircraft are quickly and widely known in the marketplace. We enable clients to make better decisions by providing them with Total Market Awareness of all competing aircraft, including full specifications and photos for comparative purposes. In addition, we regularly contact virtually all owners via research calls and our monthly broadcast email to over 65,000 jet operators, owners, pilots and association aviation companies.
Global Marketing Exposure
When you list with Western Aviation, you benefit from:
- Multi-listing databasewith all other brokers/dealers via Amstat & Jetnet
- Professional presentation of exclusive aircraft via print, internet and email
- The industry’s best search engine placement
- Enhanced digital photography
- Exclusive aircraft are listed on major aircraft sales websites
- Monthly broadcast emails and faxes to over 65,000 aircraft owners, pilots, operators, and maintenance people in the industry.
- Full page print magazine advertisements in the best publications
Your Choice Matters
With millions at stake, one lost deal or bad decision can literally cost you hundreds of thousands of dollars. As seasoned experts, we maximize your time and resources while minimizing expensive hazards and enabling you to stay focused on your business. We focus on knowing who is buying or selling aircraft and knowing exact sale prices. In fact, financial institutions regularly consult with us for market value updates. With every detail of your transaction, you can count on us to represent your best interests.
We Perform or There is No Cost to You
There are never any up-front advertising costs. We invest in the sale of your aircraft and we are motivated to perform. The sales commission is due only upon the successful sale of the aircraft to its new owner.
Our Experience Includes Selling
Boeing, Cessna, Falcon, Beech, Hawker, Lear, Challenger, Gulfstream, Bell, MD and Eurocopter helicopters plus much more.